New Day Farm is now listed as a film location with the Vermont Production Council.
Here's our blurb:
New Day Farm, working the land for over 200 years, is happy to offer access as a film location.
– 570 acres of unspoiled land with dramatic, spectacular views
– 100 acres open fields and pastures
– 470 acres of wild mountain forest, accessible via logging roads
– horse facilities; Scottish Highlander cattle
– rock walls and overgrown lime kiln in old quarry
– working sugarhouse
– variety of farm buildings, including hay barn, stables and sheds
– western-style corral fencing for cattle; English-style horse gates
– abandoned old sugarhouse & foundations
– stone walls, junked farm equipment, vintage tractors
– 10 minutes from Rutland; 45 minutes from Manchester
Ira, VT 05777